829 Stuarts Dr, Saint Charles, IL 601742 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $226,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0925101018
- Zillow Home ID: 51676866
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 829 Stuarts Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60174 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.9% greater than in Saint Charles, and 1291% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60174 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60174 home values.
- 843 Stuarts Dr St Charles, IL$153K------
- 827 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$153K------
- 825 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$146K221,280
- 823 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$198K331,545
- 835 Stuarts Dr St Charles, IL$191K------
- 828 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$192K------
- 832 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$182K------
- 824 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$154K------
- 821 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$180K21.51,540
- 836 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$173K------
- 837 Stuarts Dr St Charles, IL$156K------
- 830 Stuarts Dr St Charles, IL$180K------
- 819 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$185K------
- 838 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$164K221,279
- 817 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$193K------
- 818 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$176K------
- 834 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$178K------
- 841 Stuarts Dr St Charles, IL$151K------
- 833 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$213K------
- 831 Stuarts Dr Saint Charles, IL$179K22.51,654
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!