- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 64 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $190
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: O5360968
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Security, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Metal Frame, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ Infinity Edge, Pool Type \ Spa, Property Description \ End Unit, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water View \ Pond
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 4
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 332527466300020305
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 89872823
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-218K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33896 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 33896 homes, this home is 18.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33896, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% higher than in Citrus Ridge, and 53.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33896 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33896 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8296 Portofino Dr|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!