8297 King William St, Cordova, TN 380164 beds, 3 baths, 2,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 464 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 123
- Parcel #: 096513 B00013
- Zillow Home ID: 62864959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8297 King William Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cordova-Appling market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% lower than in Memphis, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Cordova-Appling home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cordova-Appling home values.
- 8287 King William St Cordova, TN$156K42.52,558
- 8309 King William St Cordova, TN$151K42.52,425
- 8300 Middle Essex Cv Cordova, TN$165K42.52,593
- 8304 King William St Cordova, TN$163K42.53,020
- 8306 Middle Essex Cv Cordova, TN$151K32.52,334
- 8279 King William St Cordova, TN$123K422,171
- 8319 King William St Cordova, TN$122K422,200
- 8288 King William St Cordova, TN$166K42.52,466
- 8292 Middle Essex Cv Cordova, TN$154K322,117
- 2022 W Cannon Cv Cordova, TN$190K42.53,023
- 8314 King William St Cordova, TN$161K432,302
- 8280 King William St Cordova, TN$131K33.52,595
- 8314 Middle Essex Cv Cordova, TN$127K322,101
- 8327 King William St Cordova, TN$158K42.52,843
- 8299 Middle Essex Cv Cordova, TN$156K322,670
- 8269 King William St Cordova, TN$170K432,977
- 1972 Westbriar Dr Cordova, TN$161K42.52,547
- 8322 King William St Cordova, TN$167K42.52,576
- 2021 W Cannon Cv Cordova, TN$154K332,471
- 2028 W Cannon Cv Cordova, TN$129K42.52,263
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.