83 Brookfield St # 83A, Lawrence, MA 018438 beds, 3 baths, 4,231 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Range, APP_COMMON \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_COMMON \ Window AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_COMMON \ Gas, HEA_COMMON \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_COMMON \ Hot Water Radiators, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Radiators, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, IFE_COMMON \ Cable TV Available, IFE_COMMON \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Wood Flooring, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Dining Room, RMS_COMMON \ Kitchen, RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, RMS_COMMON \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo, RMS_COMMON \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,231 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0117 B:0000 L:0091
- Zillow Home ID: 59237843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 83 Brookfield Street # 83A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01843 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Lawrence, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
- 81 Brookfield St # 81A Lawrence, MA$275K633,290
- 85 Brookfield St Lawrence, MA$223K422,416
- 87 Brookfield St # 87A Lawrence, MA$262K622,977
- 88 Brookfield St Lawrence, MA$316K1245,000
- 39 Groton St Lawrence, MA$181K511,479
- 37-39 Hawley St Lawrence, MA$254K632,704
- 79 Brookfield St Lawrence, MA$260K422,816
- 35 Groton St Lawrence, MA$199K421,701
- 77 Brookfield St Lawrence, MA$185K421,746
- 33 Groton St Lawrence, MA$196K421,952
- 89-91 Brookfield St Lawrence, MA$285K833,320
- 57 Groton St Lawrence, MA$294K934,752
- 56 Groton St Lawrence, MA$290K834,192
- 31 Groton St Lawrence, MA$270K933,798
- 54 Hawley St Lawrence, MA$211K31.51,392
- 56-58 Hawley St Lawrence, MA$216K622,802
- 95 Brookfield St Lawrence, MA$173K321,904
- 69-71 Brookfield St Lawrence, MA$274K533,274
- 57 Hawley St Lawrence, MA$166K31.51,022
- 60-62 Hawley St Lawrence, MA$217K422,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!