- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $397,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Finished basement, 621 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,177 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00708 B:00069 L:00138
- Zillow Home ID: 56087589
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $291-429K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 30.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% greater than in Methuen, and 52% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01844 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Methuen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|81 Cox Ln Methuen, MA||$338K||4||2.5||1,952|
|27 Argilla Rd Methuen, MA||$404K||5||2.5||3,684|
|31 Argilla Rd Methuen, MA||$295K||3||1.5||1,679|
|79 Cox Ln Methuen, MA||$343K||3||1.5||2,686|
|3 Heritage Ln Methuen, MA||$398K||3||2.5||2,657|
|5 Heritage Ln Methuen, MA||$394K||4||2.5||2,416|
|62 Cox Ln Methuen, MA||$372K||4||2.5||2,352|
|60 Cox Ln # A Methuen, MA||$349K||4||2.5||2,416|
|1 Heritage Ln Methuen, MA||$439K||4||3.5||3,147|
|77 Cox Ln Methuen, MA||$341K||3||2.5||2,144|
|25 Argilla Rd Methuen, MA||$461K||4||2.5||3,641|
|60 Cox Ln Methuen, MA||$366K||4||2.5||2,418|
|7 Heritage Ln Methuen, MA||$352K||4||2.5||1,976|
|22 Argilla Rd Methuen, MA||$350K||4||2.5||2,352|
|24 Argilla Rd Methuen, MA||$337K||3||1.5||2,430|
|75 Cox Ln Methuen, MA||$360K||3||2.5||2,116|
|9 Heritage Ln Methuen, MA||$346K||3||2.5||1,924|
|58 Cox Ln Methuen, MA||$366K||4||2.5||2,422|
|10 Copper Beach Ln Methuen, MA||$359K||4||2.5||2,067|
|20 Argilla Rd Methuen, MA||$487K||5||3.5||5,964|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
PK-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!