- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
83 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 941175 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,892 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $3,850,000
- Price/sqft: $1,094
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 5.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 2610 002
- Zillow Home ID: 15126945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 83 Divisadero Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Francisco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% less than in San Francisco Metro, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help San Francisco home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Francisco home values.
- 79 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$3.13M43.51,845
- 73-75 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.73M--22,488
- 821 Duboce Ave San Francisco, CA$2.13M--22,320
- 99 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$2.12M513,906
- 827 Duboce Ave San Francisco, CA$2.33M--22,607
- 67 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.65M222,060
- 69 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.8M----3,091
- 125 Alpine Ter San Francisco, CA$2.99M332,436
- 121 Alpine Ter San Francisco, CA$1.6M--11,742
- 117 Alpine Ter San Francisco, CA$2.82M422,024
- 133 Alpine Ter San Francisco, CA$1.97M--22,300
- 115 Alpine Ter San Francisco, CA$2M--12,000
- 109 Alpine Ter San Francisco, CA$2.69M454,000
- 141 Alpine Ter San Francisco, CA$1.66M----1,858
- 143 Alpine Ter San Francisco, CA$1.64M----1,700
- 105 Alpine Ter San Francisco, CA$2.89M432,702
- 53-57 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.83M--35,230
- 731 Duboce Ave San Francisco, CA$1.73M42.52,176
- 58 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$2.32M332,660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.