- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $390,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $323
- Finished basement, 554 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,209 sqft
- Parcel #: M:12 B:000 L:283
- Zillow Home ID: 56337956
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 12.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Stoneham, and 77.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|81 Elm St Stoneham, MA||$360K||4||1||1,350|
|85 Elm St Stoneham, MA||$592K||6||4||4,012|
|2 Elmhurst Rd Stoneham, MA||$344K||3||1||990|
|66 Washington St Stoneham, MA||$378K||3||2||1,546|
|4 Elmhurst Rd Stoneham, MA||$424K||3||1.5||1,832|
|64 Washington St Stoneham, MA||$379K||4||2||1,376|
|69 Washington St Stoneham, MA||$477K||6||2||2,220|
|82 Elm St Stoneham, MA||$416K||4||1.5||1,967|
|84 Elm St Stoneham, MA||$669K||4||3.5||3,112|
|88-90 Elm St Stoneham, MA||$894K||5||5||6,120|
|6 Elmhurst Rd Stoneham, MA||$338K||2||1||850|
|3 Elmhurst Rd Stoneham, MA||$384K||4||2||1,530|
|Washington St Stoneham, MA||$328K||3||1||1,284|
|62 Washington St Stoneham, MA||$328K||3||1||1,284|
|1 Elmhurst Rd Stoneham, MA||$358K||3||2||1,188|
|76 Washington St Stoneham, MA||$429K||4||1.5||1,521|
|77 Elm St Stoneham, MA||$340K||3||1||1,266|
|2 Vera Ln Stoneham, MA||$443K||3||2||2,499|
|73 Washington St Stoneham, MA||$422K||3||1.5||1,964|
|10 Elmhurst Rd Stoneham, MA||$390K||3||2||1,554|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!