83 Fox Holw, Avon, CT 060013 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,539 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Attic \ None,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Upper Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat,Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Foundation Size Source \ Town Records,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Balcony,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Fee Description \ Monthly,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,539 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2139167388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 83 Fox Holw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% lower than in Avon, and 6.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
- Unit 83$408K342,539
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292