- Lot: 3.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 327 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: G10007539
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Area Num \ Glastonbury, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding(s), Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, In Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Security System, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mill Rate \ 35.6500, Neighborhood \ Glastonbury (14), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Pool Description \ In Ground, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Yes, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,258 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 27800083
- Zillow Home ID: 82405989
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $412-910K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06033 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is 77.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% greater than in Glastonbury, and 14.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
|67 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$574K||4||3.5||3,518|
|78 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$592K||4||3.5||3,434|
|117 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$652K||5||4.5||3,946|
|113 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$667K||5||4||3,851|
|109 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$688K||4||4||4,200|
|101 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$648K||5||4.5||3,841|
|91 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$604K||5||5.5||3,533|
|108 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$616K||4||3.5||3,575|
|51 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$258K||3||2.5||1,260|
|38 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$278K||3||2||1,474|
|52 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$375K||4||2.5||2,064|
|31 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$384K||3||3.5||2,037|
|43 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$335K||3||2||2,000|
|28 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$344K||3||2||1,944|
|697 Ash Swamp Rd Glastonbury, CT||$407K||4||3||2,699|
|679 Ash Swamp Rd Glastonbury, CT||$340K||4||2.5||2,197|
|669 Ash Swamp Rd Glastonbury, CT||$349K||3||3||2,322|
|11 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$297K||3||3||1,564|
|661 Ash Swamp Rd Glastonbury, CT||$275K||2||2||1,669|
|10 Grouse Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$336K||3||1.5||1,789|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!