83 Hillcrest Rd, Latham, NY 121102 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 01268903100700040070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29693216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 83 Hillcrest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% higher than in Town of Colonie, and 71.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Colonie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12110 home values.
- 85 Hillcrest Rd Latham, NY$144K21988
- 79 Hillcrest Rd Latham, NY$178K321,480
- 1 Nicholby Ct Latham, NY--42.52,184
- 3 Nicholby Ct Latham, NY$474K42.52,184
- 89 Hillcrest Rd Latham, NY$205K311,740
- 77 Hillcrest Rd Latham, NY$181K311,248
- 80 Hillcrest Rd Latham, NY$179K21.51,124
- 82 Hillcrest Rd Latham, NY$161K21.51,028
- 96 Park Ave Latham, NY$159K421,307
- 94 Park Ave Latham, NY$203K421,830
- 91 Hillcrest Rd Latham, NY$171K311,188
- 98 Park Ave Latham, NY$161K311,467
- 113 Glendale Rd Latham, NY$188K521,446
- 117 Glendale Rd Latham, NY$193K521,446
- 84 Hillcrest Rd Latham, NY$243K422,015
- 93 Old Loudon Rd # A Latham, NY$134K------
- 93 Old Loudon Rd Latham, NY$178K311,040
- 111 Glendale Rd Latham, NY$175K311,380
- 104 Glendale Rd Latham, NY$186K311,288
- 2 Eva St Latham, NY$293K533,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.