83 Mcallister St APT 505, San Francisco, CA 94102Studio, 1 bath, 409 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This top-floor, corner loft has repeatedly won small-space design awards. Located inside a historic building, it boasts total renovation.
- Rooftop deck, small gym, laundry in the building + deeded storage
- Spiral staircase
- Skylight, exposed brick, and steel accents
- Walkscore = Perfect 100%!
- Centrally located near public transportation and cultural interests
- 1 block to BART
- Short walk to Union Square, Financial District, City Hall, downtown shopping and theaters
- Unit is turn-key ready for you to move in!
- Built in 1908
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $1,015
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Each floor is secured, leased parking nearby.
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 60
- Floor size: 409 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 0351 105
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 96013995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 83 Mcallister Street APT 505
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Van Ness - Civic Center market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 157.1% higher than in San Francisco, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Van Ness - Civic Center home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Van Ness - Civic Center home values.
- # 108$526K--1517
- Apt 109$370K--1276
- Apt 106$370K--1210
- Apt 401$1.31M11460
- # 212$425K--1403
- Apt 308$511K--1500
- Apt 107$385KStudio1362
- Apt 304$374KStudio1262
- # 513$580K21555
- Apt 510$937K11750
- Apt 501$520K11582
- # 502$389KStudio1339
- Apt 313$455K--1423
- Apt 209$379K--1264
- Apt 312$378KStudio1.5261
- Apt 202$397K--1340
- Apt 310$380K----264
- # 207$452K11412
- Apt 408$435K----408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.