- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 2,854 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $76,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $47
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Area Num \ Meriden, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Fuel \ Other, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mill Rate \ 35.7400, Neighborhood \ S Meriden (27), Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Unknown, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:709 B:305E L:5
- Zillow Home ID: 57927586
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 4.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|88 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$154K||4||1.5||1,288|
|77 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$134K||4||2||1,430|
|76 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$138K||3||1||1,228|
|72 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$268K||6||4.5||3,138|
|97 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$137K||3||1.5||1,248|
|101 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$176K||3||2.5||1,218|
|65 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$127K||2||1||1,102|
|102 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$151K||3||2||1,600|
|107 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$185K||3||2.5||1,238|
|32 Dee Ave Meriden, CT||$115K||3||1||816|
|109 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$175K||3||2||1,241|
|40 Dee Ave Meriden, CT||$125K||3||1||988|
|48 Dee Ave Meriden, CT||$141K||3||1||1,138|
|106 New Cheshire Rd Meriden, CT||$229K||3||3||1,960|
|51 Dee Ave Meriden, CT||$113K||2||1||816|
|28 Dee Ave Meriden, CT||$117K||2||1||1,210|
|64 Dee Ave Meriden, CT||$146K||4||1.5||1,300|
|58 Dee Ave Meriden, CT||$148K||3||1.5||1,308|
|70 Dee Ave Meriden, CT||$122K||3||1||988|
|61 Dee Ave Meriden, CT||$115K||2||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!