- Lot: 5,314 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 644 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- MLS #: 21354871
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1913
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491028138104000502
- Zillow Home ID: 1171906
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $73-88K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46107 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Beech Grove as a whole. Among 46107 homes, this home is 5.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% lower than in Beech Grove, and 1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46107 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beech Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46107 home values.
|81 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$67K||3||--||1,108|
|91 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$126K||1||2||2,910|
|75 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$64K||1||1||616|
|338 Alton St Beech Grove, IN||$56K||2||--||576|
|71 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$56K||1||--||616|
|67 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$65K||2||--||854|
|103 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$98K||3||1||2,000|
|337 Alton St Beech Grove, IN||$59K||2||--||720|
|90 S 3rd Ave Beech Grove, IN||$71K||3||--||1,079|
|84 S 3rd Ave Beech Grove, IN||$65K||2||--||850|
|76 S 3rd Ave Beech Grove, IN||$78K||3||1||1,872|
|63 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$85K||2||--||1,800|
|96 S 3rd Ave Beech Grove, IN||$117K||Studio||--||1,988|
|72 S 3rd Ave Beech Grove, IN||$83K||4||2||1,656|
|82 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$81K||2||--||840|
|57 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$135K||5||2||4,000|
|80 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$70K||3||--||1,240|
|88 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$67K||2||--||1,068|
|66 S 3rd Ave Beech Grove, IN||$90K||3||2||2,078|
|76 S 4th Ave Beech Grove, IN||$68K||2||--||1,170|
Nearby Schools in Beech Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!