- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
830 Monroe St, Oshkosh, WI 549013 beds, 1 bath, 1,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $87,900
- Price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 91107460000
- Zillow Home ID: 68944392
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 830 Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% greater than in Oshkosh, and 6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oshkosh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54901 home values.
- 834 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$72K21.51,248
- 824 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$94K311,376
- 820 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$92K31.51,424
- 831 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$118K321,288
- 842 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$68K21989
- 827 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$82K31.51,432
- 837 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$68K111,117
- 816 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$87K411,384
- 821 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$61K21728
- 841 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$71K311,464
- 812 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$72K211,177
- 817 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$105K311,232
- 811 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$72K211,021
- 804 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$71K211,002
- 807 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$108K311,698
- 800 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$82K21930
- 803 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$72K311,246
- 609 Sterling Ave Oshkosh, WI$69K211,097
- 617 Sterling Ave Oshkosh, WI$139K421,625
- 900 Monroe St Oshkosh, WI$119K321,778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.