830 Whitmore Ave, Baltimore, MD 212163 beds, 2 baths, 2,295 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,524 sqft
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,295 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 2373 032
- Zillow Home ID: 36514637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 830 Whitmore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen Lawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% lower than in Baltimore, and 123% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen Lawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21216 home values.
- 832 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$86K--21,290
- 828 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$84K--21,290
- 826 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$98K321,290
- 834 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$82K--21,290
- 836 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$83K--21,290
- 824 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$96K321,290
- 838 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$85K--21,290
- 822 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$84K--21,290
- 820 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$82K--21,290
- 840 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$88K--21,290
- 842 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$88K--21,290
- 818 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$83K--21,290
- 816 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$80K--21,290
- 844 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--21,290
- 814 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$87K--21,290
- 846 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$94K--21,290
- 812 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$78K--21,290
- 848 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$89K--21,290
- 810 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$79K--21,290
- 850 Whitmore Ave Baltimore, MD$94K--21,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.