830 Wingrave Dr, Charlotte, NC 282704 beds, 3 baths, 2,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great location, walking distance to many private schools and the JCC. Mature trees throughout neighborhood and walking paths, very safe and also quiet. There are lots of children that live on the same street and in the neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- In-ground Irrigation, professional landscaping, upgraded & updated appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,461 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 18717416
- Zillow Home ID: 6272221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 830 Wingrave Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lansdowne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 40.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lansdowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lansdowne home values.
- 822 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$310K432,488
- 7012 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$344K422,360
- 7000 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$274K322,194
- 812 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$256K321,784
- 7020 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$269K42.52,376
- 6419 Prett Ct Charlotte, NC$275K322,090
- 6411 Prett Ct Charlotte, NC$329K432,651
- 823 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$376K443,398
- 6401 Prett Ct Charlotte, NC$301K42.52,644
- 831 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$274K322,044
- 6958 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$354K433,909
- 7028 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$367K432,910
- 800 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$327K432,450
- 813 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$374K533,220
- Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$341K433,625
- 6343 Prett Ct Charlotte, NC$297K432,488
- 7011 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$782K64.56,974
- 801 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$349K432,699
- 7001 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$286K33.52,680
- 7019 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$345K433,294
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.