8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 268, Scottsdale, AZ 852664 beds, 6 baths, 6,811 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2006
- 24 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $175
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $404
- MLS #: 5174703
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 6,811 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 21665300
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 71596090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8300 E Dixileta Drive UNIT 268
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pinnacle Peak, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% less than in Scottsdale, and 30.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Pinnacle Peak home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pinnacle Peak home values.
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 271 Scottsdale, AZ$1.32M--54,985
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 274 Scottsdale, AZ$930K--3.753,747
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 274 Scottsdale, AZ$507K323,747
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 274 Scottsdale, AZ$547K32.53,750
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 275 Scottsdale, AZ$1.64M465,200
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 272 Scottsdale, AZ$1.02M--4.54,112
- 29866 N 78th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$539K433,051
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 276 Scottsdale, AZ$900K--43,680
- 7970 E Las Piedras Way Scottsdale, AZ$558K42.53,051
- 7899 E Mary Sharon Dr Scottsdale, AZ--Studio--5,150
- 7898 E Mary Sharon Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.28M----5,150
- 7938 E Las Piedras Way Scottsdale, AZ$604K--3.753,063
- 7991 E Las Piedras Way Scottsdale, AZ$556K--43,051
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 263 Scottsdale, AZ$1.97M--4.755,866
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 304 Scottsdale, AZ$1.06M----4,521
- 8300 E Dixileta Dr UNIT 303 Scottsdale, AZ$933K--4.753,705
- 7922 E Las Piedras Way Scottsdale, AZ$516K--3.752,714
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!