8301 N 46th St, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 2 baths, 1,627 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Parking Slab, Pets OK With Approval, Private Yard/Coutyard
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,627 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 1429480100
- Zillow Home ID: 45076183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8301 N 46th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Temple Crest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Tampa, and 257.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Temple Crest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Temple Crest home values.
- 8303 N 46th St Tampa, FL$219K532,498
- 8019 N 46th St Tampa, FL$107K211,722
- 8305 N 46th St Tampa, FL$93K421,568
- 8304 N 46th St Tampa, FL$100K311,565
- 8306 N 46th St Tampa, FL$94K211,150
- 4605 E Regnas Ave Tampa, FL$173K331,987
- 8017 N 46th St Tampa, FL$62K31.51,050
- 8308 N 46th St Tampa, FL$172K32.52,160
- 8016 N 46th St Tampa, FL$111K321,398
- 8016 N 46th St Tampa, FL$94K321,398
- 8315 N 46th St Tampa, FL$120K322,173
- 8015 N 46th St Tampa, FL$83K321,524
- 4304 E Bird St Tampa, FL$104K421,782
- 8316 N 46th St Tampa, FL$69K321,396
- 8014 N 46th St Tampa, FL$78K321,524
- 8013 N 46th St Tampa, FL$86K321,524
- 8309 N Temple Pl Tampa, FL$95K31.51,389
- 4604 River Hills Dr Tampa, FL$98K212,070
- 8311 N Temple Pl Tampa, FL$63K211,010
- 4302 E Bird St Tampa, FL$108K321,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.