8302 Westown Pkwy UNIT 4109, West Des Moines, IA 502662 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Easy access to I-80 and close to Jordan Creek Mall. 2 car attached garage. Spacious open floor plan, high and vaulted ceiling. Eat In kitchen with center. Electric heating, average only about $60/month electricity bill.
Available now. Rent $975/month. One month rent deposit.
No smoking. One year lease minimum. Small pets considered with extra fee.
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 464 sqft
- 2 car attached garage Spacious open floor plan, high and vaulted ceiling Eat In kitchen with center
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1602326080
- Zillow Home ID: 71770290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8302 Westown Parkway UNIT 4109
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in West Des Moines, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 50266 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50266 home values.
- 8302 Westown Pkwy UNIT 4104 West Des Moines, IA$88K21.51,056
- 8302 Westown Pkwy UNIT 4103 West Des Moines, IA$88K21.51,056
- 8302 Westown Pkwy UNIT 4111 West Des Moines, IA$88K21.51,056
- 8302 Westown Pkwy UNIT 4102 West Des Moines, IA$89K21.51,056
- 8302 Westown Pkwy UNIT 4106 West Des Moines, IA$93K21.51,056
- 8302 Westown Pkwy UNIT 5109 West Des Moines, IA$88K21.51,056
- 8302 Westown Pkwy UNIT 5108 West Des Moines, IA$89K21.51,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!