- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 52 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,888 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $23
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 21337859
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 420 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Foundation \ Slab, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Appliances \ Microwave, Lot Information \ Corner, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Porch \ Porch Open, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Eating Area \ Center Island, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Eating Area \ Kitchen Some Updates, Master Bedroom Description \ Garden Tub, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,068 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 490918100057000700
- Zillow Home ID: 88923563
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46239 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46239 homes, this home is 4.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46239, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46239 home values.
|Common Area #6 Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|8309 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||$131K||--||--||2,052|
|8315 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||$115K||--||1||1,390|
|8302 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||$164K||4||2.5||3,508|
|8308 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||2||1,618|
|8321 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||$115K||3||2||1,390|
|8314 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||$138K||4||3||2,208|
|2132 St Clifford Dr Indianapolis, IN||$116K||--||1||1,390|
|8320 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||$129K||3||2.5||2,070|
|2126 St Clifford Dr Indianapolis, IN||$155K||4||2||2,996|
|2120 St Clifford Dr Indianapolis, IN||$161K||4||3||3,240|
|8327 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|8307 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN||$121K||--||1||1,618|
|8301 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN||$108K||3||2||1,196|
|2114 St Clifford Dr Indianapolis, IN||$130K||--||1.5||1,914|
|8326 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|8313 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|8301 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN||$129K||--||--||--|
|8319 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN||$114K||--||1||1,390|
|8333 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN||$118K||3||2||1,390|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!