8304 Timothy Ln, Oklahoma City, OK 731354 beds, 3 baths, 2,643 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,620 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $145,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- 4 bed, all appliances, 3bath
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,643 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 128451160
- Zillow Home ID: 21941493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8304 Timothy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% higher than in Oklahoma City, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73135 home values.
- 8308 Timothy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$140K321,855
- 8300 Timothy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$155K422,150
- 8312 Timothy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$153K322,140
- 8301 Jason Dr Oklahoma City, OK$178K422,494
- 8305 Jason Dr Oklahoma City, OK$151K322,087
- 8309 Jason Dr Oklahoma City, OK$138K321,881
- 5701 SE 82nd St Oklahoma City, OK$141K321,896
- 8316 Timothy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$153K322,066
- 8313 Jason Dr Oklahoma City, OK$153K322,180
- 5613 SE 82nd St Oklahoma City, OK$137K321,816
- 8305 Timothy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$135K321,766
- 5617 SE 82nd St Oklahoma City, OK$139K321,776
- 8301 Timothy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$149K322,280
- 8309 Timothy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$145K322,226
- 5609 SE 82nd St Oklahoma City, OK$152K421,951
- 8317 Jason Dr Oklahoma City, OK$157K322,133
- 8313 Timothy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$166K322,444
- 5605 SE 82nd St Oklahoma City, OK$141K421,927
- 8317 Timothy Ln Oklahoma City, OK$150K322,177
- 5705 SE 82nd St Oklahoma City, OK$143K422,049
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.