8305 NW 116th Ave, Doral, FL 331784 beds, 4 baths, 3,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 280 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3530070110490
- Zillow Home ID: 70792541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8305 Nw 116th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33178 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 101.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% lower than in Doral, and 159.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33178 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Doral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33178 home values.
- 8265 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$553K432,159
- 8325 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$725K543,363
- 8245 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$690K54.53,629
- 8345 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$568K443,069
- 8300 NW 115th Ct Doral, FL$655K443,110
- 8308 NW 115th Ct Doral, FL$490K432,159
- 8264 NW 115th Ct Doral, FL$611K543,629
- 8225 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$663K443,069
- 8244 NW 115th Ct Doral, FL$613K443,110
- 8316 NW 115th Ct Doral, FL$775K543,363
- 8365 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$583K443,069
- 8306 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$834K433,168
- 8224 NW 115th Ct Doral, FL$670K54.53,986
- 8120 NW 115th Ct # 0 Doral, FL$392K542,559
- 8134 NW 115th Ct # 0 Doral, FL$285K442,371
- 8266 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$820K332,958
- 8326 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$671K433,263
- 8324 NW 115th Ct Doral, FL$666K543,363
- 8205 NW 116th Ave Doral, FL$702K543,629
- 8148 NW 115th Ct # 0 Doral, FL$371K322,027
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!