- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 203 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,739 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $27,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: T2724716
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Special Listing Type \ Other, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Property Description \ One Story, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Roof \ Built Up, Property Style \ 1\2 Duplex, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,262 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1464450000
- Zillow Home ID: 82053049
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $47-84K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sulphur Springs home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Sulphur Springs homes, this home is 6.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sulphur Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104% higher than in Tampa, and 546.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sulphur Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sulphur Springs home values.
|8308 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1||934|
|8304 N 13th St APT B Tampa, FL||--||2||1||800|
|8304 N 13th St Tampa, FL||--||2||1||800|
|8310 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$49K||2||2||1,026|
|8302 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$67K||4||2||1,262|
|8305 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$46K||2||1||943|
|8307 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$74K||3||2||1,230|
|8303 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$47K||3||1||974|
|8312 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$86K||3||2||1,481|
|8309 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$70K||3||2||1,200|
|8301 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$41K||1||1||638|
|8305 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$48K||3||1||1,029|
|8305 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$79K||3||1||1,029|
|8303 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$109K||4||1||1,518|
|8309 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$40K||1||1||294|
|8303 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$161K||3||2||1,389|
|8311 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$90K||3||2||1,206|
|8311 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$66K||3||2||1,375|
|8314 N 13th St Tampa, FL||$43K||2||1||840|
|1304 E Juneau St Tampa, FL||--||1||1||564|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!