8308 Exton Rd, Indianapolis, IN 462393 beds, 2 baths, 1,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,618 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 490918100025000700
- Zillow Home ID: 88918464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8308 Exton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46239 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46239 home values.
- 8314 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN$126K42.52,208
- 8302 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN$183K42.53,508
- 8307 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN$116K--11,618
- 8320 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN$129K32.52,070
- 8301 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN$110K321,196
- 8301 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K------
- 8319 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN$103K--11,390
- 8309 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN$136K----2,052
- 8303 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN$133K4--2,068
- Common Area #6 Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8326 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8315 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN$111K--11,390
- 8325 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN$128K--11,900
- 8321 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN$110K321,390
- 8332 Exton Rd Indianapolis, IN$105K321,350
- 2114 St Clifford Dr Indianapolis, IN$151K--1.51,914
- 8310 Chesterhill Ln Indianapolis, IN$106K321,468
- 2120 St Clifford Dr Indianapolis, IN$185K433,240
- 2108 St Clifford Dr Indianapolis, IN$156K--1.52,530
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.