- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8309 Patton St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 2 baths, 803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $61,000
- Finished basement, 803 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 803 sqft
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 22104854
- Zillow Home ID: 88262244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8309 Patton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 136.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.9% higher than in Detroit, and 571.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48228 home values.
- 8303 Patton St Detroit, MI$29K--1814
- 8317 Patton St Detroit, MI$31K--1802
- 8295 Patton St Detroit, MI$30K--1802
- 8283 Patton St Detroit, MI$49K32803
- 8401 Patton St Detroit, MI$43K211,106
- 8275 Patton St Detroit, MI$35K--1934
- 8411 Patton St Detroit, MI$29K--1806
- 8318 Braile St Detroit, MI$40K--1770
- 8316 Patton St Detroit, MI$34K--1807
- 8308 Patton St Detroit, MI$32K31920
- 8269 Patton St Detroit, MI$40K311,187
- 8419 Patton St Detroit, MI$28K31805
- 8284 Braile St Detroit, MI$34K--1768
- 8284 Patton St Detroit, MI$32K--2798
- 8400 Braile St Detroit, MI$37K311,317
- 8261 Patton St Detroit, MI$31K--1802
- 8274 Braile St Detroit, MI$36K21800
- 8310 Braile St Detroit, MI$44K--1770
- 8425 Patton St Detroit, MI$29K--1810
- 8300 Braile St Detroit, MI$30K--1770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.