831 11th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 3 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $557,400
- Price/sqft: $376
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0981 0816
- Zillow Home ID: 421105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 831 11th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200.9% greater than in Washington, and 149% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 829 11th St NE Washington, DC$710K32.51,482
- 833 11th St NE Washington, DC$530K311,448
- 827 11th St NE Washington, DC$596K41.51,482
- 835 11th St NE Washington, DC$753K441,674
- 1107 I St NE Washington, DC$680K321,740
- 825 11th St NE Washington, DC$509K211,482
- 1109 I St NE Washington, DC$751K432,348
- 823 11th St NE Washington, DC$476K31.51,144
- 823 11th St NE Washington, DC$453K21--
- 1111 I St NE Washington, DC$601K31.51,572
- 821 11th St NE Washington, DC$544K311,446
- 819 11th St NE Washington, DC$758K222,400
- 1113 I St NE Washington, DC$561K411,580
- 819-823 11th St NE Washington, DC$439K222,400
- 1115 I St NE Washington, DC$725K32.51,600
- 901 11th St NE Washington, DC$732K431,974
- 1127 I St NE Washington, DC$301K11750
- 1117 I St NE Washington, DC$720K321,650
- 817 11th St NE Washington, DC$754K331,560
- 815 11th St NE Washington, DC$432K11.5224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!