831 Broxton St, Jacksonville, FL 322082 beds, 1 bath, 1,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,090 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $22,500
- Price/sqft: $22
- Parking: 378 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0318290000
- Zillow Home ID: 44443842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 831 Broxton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tallulah - North Shore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 153.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% higher than in Jacksonville, and 416.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tallulah - North Shore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tallulah - North Shore home values.
- 837 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$73K421,704
- 825 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$32K211,096
- 830 Lynton St Jacksonville, FL$36K321,385
- 817 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$43K311,170
- 845 Broxton St # A Jacksonville, FL$60K321,216
- 845 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$87K321,216
- 822 Lynton St Jacksonville, FL$44K41.51,142
- 836 Lynton St Jacksonville, FL$29K311,068
- 816 Lynton St Jacksonville, FL$47K21840
- 830 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$41K21628
- 836 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$35K21924
- 811 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$48K211,019
- 816 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$57K31.51,234
- Broxton St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 806 Lynton St Jacksonville, FL$61K221,492
- 805 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$41K21600
- 825 Lynton St Jacksonville, FL$117K321,112
- 837 Crestwood St Jacksonville, FL$52K311,232
- 829 Crestwood St Jacksonville, FL$43K31884
- 802 Broxton St Jacksonville, FL$62K311,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!