831 Grove St, Framingham, MA 017014 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $556,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,888 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:840.0 B:0001 L:0016.E
- Zillow Home ID: 56486738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 831 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01701 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Framingham, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Framingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01701 home values.
- 769 Grove St Framingham, MA$420K331,644
- 841 Grove St Framingham, MA$577K43.52,526
- 241 Winch St Framingham, MA$598K43.53,000
- 765 Grove St Framingham, MA$515K32.52,175
- 245 Winch St Framingham, MA$760K42.52,454
- 221 Winch St Framingham, MA$634K43.53,774
- 796 Grove St Framingham, MA$406K------
- 770 Grove St Framingham, MA$696K433,094
- 219 Winch St Framingham, MA$610K32.52,388
- 747 Grove St Framingham, MA$622K42.53,024
- 247 Winch St Framingham, MA$224K------
- 1 Sage Ln Framingham, MA$1.07M43.53,369
- 745 Grove St Framingham, MA$398K322,053
- 178 Winch St Framingham, MA$525K322,980
- 5 Sage Ln Framingham, MA$538K433,905
- 740 Grove St Framingham, MA$295K311,443
- 3 Sage Ln Framingham, MA$765K432,660
- 220 Winch St Framingham, MA$747K32.53,271
- 741 Grove St Framingham, MA$428K32.51,557
- 246 Winch St Framingham, MA$376K42.52,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.