831 Mangold St, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 1 bath, 728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 714 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 712 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1994 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: BA7948835
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 728 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 44
- Lot width: 2
- Parcel #: 0858 137
- Zillow Home ID: 36534694
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 831 Mangold Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% lower than in Baltimore, and 96.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 21230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 827 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$237K221,600
- 772 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$117K311,200
- 768 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$78K312,172
- 774 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$86K--11,152
- 825 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$165K221,178
- 770 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$77K--21,040
- 776 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$255K--21,956
- 766 W Hamburg St # A Baltimore, MD$125K11--
- 766 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$170K322,172
- 766 W Hamburg St # 2ND Baltimore, MD$168K32--
- 839 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$60K------
- 764 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$100K431,260
- 828 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$211K32--
- 762 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$166K--22,367
- 836 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$211K221,800
- 834 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$262K231,875
- 821 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$139K--2868
- 838 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$159K--21,040
- 778 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$219K32.51,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.