831 Melvin Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631373 beds, 1 bath, 830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $13,500
- Price/sqft: $16
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 830 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 63580000400
- Zillow Home ID: 3028754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 831 Melvin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% greater than in Saint Louis, and 493.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baden home values.
- 833 Melvin Ave Saint Louis, MO$43K--1830
- 9128 Jordan St Saint Louis, MO$87K21830
- 9124 Jordan St Saint Louis, MO$92K--1830
- 839 Melvin Ave Saint Louis, MO$39K22830
- 1001 Donnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$53K21850
- 830 Melvin Ave Saint Louis, MO$69K--1830
- 9120 Jordan St Saint Louis, MO$36K--1830
- 9116 Jordan St Saint Louis, MO$37K--1830
- 847 Melvin Ave Saint Louis, MO$91K--1830
- 842 Melvin Ave Saint Louis, MO$39K--1830
- 9115 Jordan St Saint Louis, MO$64K--1830
- 9112 Jordan St Saint Louis, MO$38K--1830
- 1005 Donnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$67K21850
- 848 Melvin Ave Saint Louis, MO$37K--1830
- 9111 Jordan St Saint Louis, MO$35K--1830
- 9104 Jordan St Saint Louis, MO$56K21830
- 9107 Jordan St Saint Louis, MO$35K21830
- 854 Melvin Ave Saint Louis, MO$35K--1830
- 1009 Donnell Ave Saint Louis, MO$46K21825
- 857 Melvin Ave Saint Louis, MO$37K21830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.