831 Robinair Dr, San Antonio, TX 782454 beds, 3 baths, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Most of the people who live here are in no hurry. There is a voluntary neighborhood associan if you're so inclined. I think the neighborhood watch is still active, but the police do a good job of patrolling. Duck Pond Park is a popular place, especially for young children feeding the ducks and geese. The covered, lighted basketball courts are popular with the teens and other younger thinking crowd. The park is maintained, and has a jogging/walking path, picnic area with barbeque grills, and a well equipped playground. An annual night out to meet your neighbors is held at the park each year. It's a great place to raise childdren.
- Lot: 7,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 471 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 158590630410
- Zillow Home ID: 26368337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 831 Robinair Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Heritage, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 14.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Heritage home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 835 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$96K321,202
- 827 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$112K321,468
- 839 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$86K321,066
- 823 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$105K321,264
- 826 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$87K321,066
- 822 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$105K321,234
- 830 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$100K421,556
- 818 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$97K321,156
- 834 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$130K321,936
- 830 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$99K321,156
- 843 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$100K321,111
- 834 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$86K321,066
- 819 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$107K321,328
- 838 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$105K321,234
- 826 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$94K321,341
- 814 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$81K321,156
- 822 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$93K321,234
- 838 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$93K321,156
- 842 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$96K321,520
- 815 Robinair Dr San Antonio, TX$98K321,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.