831 Summerly Dr, Nashville, TN 372093 beds, 2 baths, 2,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement, 1032 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,696 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 247
- Lot width: 212
- Parcel #: 10212001600
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 41124961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 831 Summerly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% lower than in Nashville, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37209 home values.
- 6704 Fleetwood Dr Nashville, TN$513K43.53,068
- 835 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$333K643,041
- 827 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$327K32.51,703
- 6708 Fleetwood Dr Nashville, TN$236K421,700
- 830 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$322K41.51,851
- 834 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$255K21.51,328
- 826 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$227K211,150
- 838 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$266K31.51,538
- 839 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$390K33.53,427
- 6612 Fleetwood Dr Nashville, TN$245K211,412
- 6701 Greeley Dr Nashville, TN$383K232,132
- 6712 Fleetwood Dr Nashville, TN$391K432,675
- 6709 Fleetwood Dr Nashville, TN$252K21.51,508
- 823 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$247K211,545
- 6705 Fleetwood Dr Nashville, TN$265K311,683
- 842 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$342K31.52,031
- 843 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$295K321,900
- 6611 Wilhugh Pl Nashville, TN$368K433,913
- 6609 Wilhugh Pl Nashville, TN$269K31.51,539
- 6717 Fleetwood Dr Nashville, TN$410K52.53,023
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.