- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8310 Echo St, El Paso, TX 799043 beds, 2 baths, 1,721 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2001 for $75,000
- Parking: 0 space
- Sports Court
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,721 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S912999001B6700
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 27487255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8310 Echo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% higher than in El Paso, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 8308 Echo St El Paso, TX$111K31.751,734
- 3608 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$74K221,302
- 8306 Echo St El Paso, TX$109K--21,305
- 3612 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$86K--21,344
- 8309 Echo St El Paso, TX$123K--21,700
- 8307 Echo St El Paso, TX$106K--21,371
- 3509 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$93K321,223
- 8304 Echo St El Paso, TX$123K--21,713
- 3618 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$75K--21,344
- 3620 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$74K21700
- 8305 Echo St El Paso, TX$101K--1.751,452
- 3622 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$83K--41,408
- 8303 Echo St El Paso, TX$91K--21,452
- 3507 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$103K421,281
- 3508 Capella Ave El Paso, TX$91K--11,367
- 8300 Echo St El Paso, TX$134K321,453
- 8308 Saturn Pl El Paso, TX$138K322,112
- 3611 Hercules Ave El Paso, TX$85K121,373
- 8306 Saturn Pl El Paso, TX$136K--21,795
- 8304 Saturn Pl El Paso, TX$92K--21,692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.