8311 Regina Pl, Tampa, FL 336153 beds, 2 baths, 1,221 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,498 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,221 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0048436158
- Zillow Home ID: 44866015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8311 Regina Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% lower than in Town 'n' Country, and 228.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
- 8309 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$62K211,109
- 8307 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$93K221,089
- 8312 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$182K531,782
- 8310 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$78K221,221
- 8305 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$105K221,221
- 8308 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$71K221,221
- 8303 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$98K321,233
- 8306 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$71K221,089
- 8304 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$57K211,089
- 8309 Dasa Pl Tampa, FL$88K21957
- 8301 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$152K221,510
- 8311 Dasa Pl Tampa, FL$88K211,109
- 8307 Dasa Pl Tampa, FL$115K221,221
- 8302 Regina Pl Tampa, FL$75K221,221
- 8305 Dasa Pl Tampa, FL$103K321,089
- 8303 Dasa Pl Tampa, FL$84K211,089
- Regina Pl Tampa, FL$78K221,221
- 8301 Dasa Pl Tampa, FL$62K211,089
- 8404 Catalina Dr Tampa, FL$73K211,109
- 8402 Catalina Dr Tampa, FL$150K531,893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!