8312 NW 74th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731323 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,998 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,540 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $173,500
- Price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 647 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,998 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 201841610
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59776050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8312 Nw 74th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.3% less than in Oklahoma City, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73132 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,510 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 8316 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$190K322,265
- 8308 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$173K322,032
- 8309 NW 73rd St Oklahoma City, OK$171K322,005
- 8313 NW 73rd St Oklahoma City, OK$179K422,033
- 8305 NW 73rd St Oklahoma City, OK$167K421,891
- 8320 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$170K321,958
- 8304 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$180K321,982
- 8309 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$162K321,834
- 8305 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$168K321,801
- 8317 NW 73rd St Oklahoma City, OK$186K422,284
- 8313 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$169K321,883
- 8301 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$187K422,046
- 8324 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$166K321,942
- 8301 NW 73rd St Oklahoma City, OK$188K322,015
- 8317 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$166K321,939
- 8321 NW 73rd St Oklahoma City, OK$170K322,028
- 7324 Winding Meadow Ln Oklahoma City, OK$177K321,925
- 7325 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$201K422,399
- 8300 NW 74th St Oklahoma City, OK$199K322,301
- 8308 NW 75th St Oklahoma City, OK$170K422,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.