8312 Old Town Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 4 baths, 3,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $356,182
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 528 sqft
- 3-Car Garage, Bonus Room, Breakfast Bar/Kitchen Island, Built-In Media Center, Built-In Vanity, Carpet, Chair Railing, Eat-In Kitchen, Guard Gated Community, Jack and Jill Bathroom, Loft, Master Suite, Quiet Street, Screened Lanai, Tile Floors, Two-Story Formal Living Room, Two-Story Great Room, Wood Floors, dual sinks, separate shower
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,247 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0329030122
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 68580566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8312 Old Town Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Tampa, and 251.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- # 0--443,247
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292