- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8314 SE 66th Ave, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 1 bath, 1,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,791.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $180,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,028 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R146615
- Zillow Home ID: 53850874
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8314 Se 66th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brentwood-Darlington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 186.9% higher than in Portland, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brentwood-Darlington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood-Darlington home values.
- 6611 SE Harney St Portland, OR$184K311,077
- 8306 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$182K311,032
- 8220 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$204K41.5840
- 6612 SE Harney St Portland, OR$183K311,032
- 8311 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$195K32.51,330
- 8325 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$212K32.51,330
- 8303 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$193K32.51,330
- 8227 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$235K331,381
- 8204 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$165K21693
- 8219 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$231K32.51,381
- 8315 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$163K311,304
- 8305 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$157K31888
- 6535 SE Harney St Portland, OR$193K31958
- 6626 SE Harney St Portland, OR$304K421,916
- 8406 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$312K521,776
- 8223 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$201K31.51,266
- 8205 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$187K321,128
- 8215 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$198K31.51,282
- 8405 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$129K21680
- 8419 SE 66th Ave Portland, OR$172K31905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!