8315 Lorraine Dr, Strongsville, OH 441493 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $181,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 39101027
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33528985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8315 Lorraine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Strongsville, and 27.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44149 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Strongsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44149 home values.
- 8319 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$177K42.51,812
- 8301 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$225K42.52,880
- 8323 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$179K42.52,608
- 8329 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$173K32.52,134
- 22307 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$204K42.52,112
- 8322 Barton Dr Strongsville, OH$191K41.52,204
- 8336 Barton Dr Strongsville, OH$137K41.51,788
- 8337 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$157K432,472
- 8344 Barton Dr Strongsville, OH$153K41.51,620
- 22738 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$183K32.51,876
- 8316 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$176K42.52,168
- 8320 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$217K332,823
- 22297 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$133K41.51,748
- 8312 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$170K321,958
- 22304 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$167K332,025
- 8302 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$144K432,138
- 8350 Barton Dr Strongsville, OH$151K321,520
- 8306 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$198K42.51,980
- 8349 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$158K332,006
- 8330 Lorraine Dr Strongsville, OH$133K321,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.