8315 SW 206th Ter, Cutler Bay, FL 33189
Sold on 4/25/13: $257,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,308 sq ft
- Lot:9,452 sqft
- Year Built:1973
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $257,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Last Remodel Year1973
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth105
- Lot Width90
- Parcel #3660100010900
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID44353577
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow323
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$269,706||$248K – $297K||-$1,129||$116||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,099/mo||$1.8K – $2.6K/mo||-$7||$0.91||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 33189 home values will rise 9.4% next year, compared to a 8.4% increase for Cutler Bay as a whole. Among 33189 homes, this home is valued 61% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33189 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 65.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% less than in Cutler Bay, and 448.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33189 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cutler Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33189 home values.
Neighborhood for 8315 Sw 206th Ter
Nearby Schools in Cutler Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005