8315 Yucca Trl, Los Angeles, CA 900463 beds, 3 baths, 2,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,849 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $989,000
- Price/sqft: $481
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Contemporary Updated Canyon View Home
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,058 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 5556009011
- Zillow Home ID: 20797711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8315 Yucca Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 8309 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$1.48M22.52,500
- 8317 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$897K221,278
- 8309 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$1.1M22.52,442
- 8305 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$1.01M221,602
- 8321 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$1.03M221,827
- 8300 Maple Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.23M331,890
- 8323 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$981K21.51,500
- 8288 Mannix Dr Los Angeles, CA$897K--1810
- 8302 Maple Dr Los Angeles, CA$896K221,350
- 8283 Grand View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.3M3--2,036
- 8310 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$829K2--960
- 8320 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$836K221,217
- 8289 Mannix Dr Los Angeles, CA$870K211,164
- 8312 Maple Dr Los Angeles, CA$890K221,066
- 8275 Grand View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.19M222,000
- 8306 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$907K22975
- 8223 Yucca Trl West Hollywood, CA$1.07M111,689
- 8314 Maple Dr Los Angeles, CA$618K----420
- 8306 Yucca Trl Los Angeles, CA$841K231,800
- 8284 Mannix Dr Los Angeles, CA$782K22810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.