832 15th StAPT 2, Santa Monica, CA 90403
Sold on 3/4/13: $950,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,683 sq ft
- Lot:7,526 sqft
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $950,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year1980
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #4281009053
- Structure TypeGeorgian
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20478329
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow371
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,013,708||$872K – $1.15M||+$2,715||$602||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,827/mo||$1.8K – $4.7K/mo||+$27||$2.27||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 90403 home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Santa Monica as a whole. Among 90403 homes, this home is valued 4.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.8% lower than in Santa Monica, and 94.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90403 home values.
Neighborhood for 832 15th Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005