832 5th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 900 sqft
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $799,000
- Price/sqft: $597
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0808 0036
- Zillow Home ID: 415352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 832 5th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 296.5% greater than in Washington, and 224.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 830 5th St NE Washington, DC$528K311,158
- 834 5th St NE Washington, DC$612K231,526
- 836 5th St NE Washington, DC$714K33.51,392
- 828 5th St NE Washington, DC$635K31.51,740
- 417 I St NE Washington, DC$443K21.5846
- 826 5th St NE Washington, DC$758K43.52,046
- 824 5th St NE Washington, DC$744K432,027
- 415 I St NE Washington, DC$397K21846
- 413 I St NE Washington, DC$498K21.5846
- 822 5th St NE Washington, DC$802K42.52,358
- 820 5th St NE Washington, DC$1.07M44.53,800
- 411 I St NE Washington, DC$633K32.51,848
- 818 5th St NE Washington, DC$607K431,830
- 816 5th St NE Washington, DC$608K42.52,028
- 409 I St NE Washington, DC$695K341,848
- 814 5th St NE Washington, DC$762K42.52,091
- 900 5th St NE Washington, DC$708K442,656
- 812 5th St NE Washington, DC$689K22.51,200
- 831 4th St NE Washington, DC$771K43.52,272
- 829 4th St NE Washington, DC$866K22.52,788
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.