- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,268 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $166,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 0815249
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 795 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 0, PropertyType \ Residential, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, Water \ Public Water, Sewer \ Public Sewer, LotDescription \ Level Lot, MiscellaneousFeatures \ Paved Road, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 2, Cooling \ Window A\C, InteriorFeatures \ Book Shelves, InteriorFeatures \ Breakfast Area, ExteriorFeatures \ Fenced Yard, LotDescription \ Up Slope, Style \ 1 & 1\2 Story, BasementType \ Walkout - Partial, Acreage \ 0.22, TotalSquareFeet \ 3296, TotalTaxes \ 2084, ListingDate \ 2015-05-18T00:00:00, Directions \ From Towers, LotDimensions \ 96 x 146, LotNumber \ E 1\2 2 +all of 3, UnitNumber \ E 1\2 2 +all
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,424 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 1130702
- Zillow Home ID: 49644459
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-257K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24015 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24015 homes, this home is 40.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 44% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% lower than in Roanoke, and 57.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 24015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24015 home values.
|822 Hamilton Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$154K||5||1.5||2,124|
|836 Hamilton Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$133K||3||--||1,290|
|Main St SW Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
|841 Kerns Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$139K||4||--||1,938|
|835 Kerns Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$132K||4||--||1,938|
|847 Kerns Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$138K||4||--||1,938|
|Main St SW Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
|833 Kerns Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$108K||2||--||1,030|
|855 Kerns Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$115K||3||--||925|
|814 Hamilton Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$144K||3||--||2,164|
|829 Kerns Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$138K||4||--||1,976|
|1315 Main St SW Roanoke, VA||$156K||5||--||2,332|
|1319 Main St SW Roanoke, VA||$138K||3||--||1,976|
|1329 Main St SW Roanoke, VA||$132K||4||--||1,754|
|1314 Main St SW Roanoke, VA||$123K||3||--||1,513|
|1327 Main St SW Roanoke, VA||$143K||4||--||2,160|
|1333 Main St SW Roanoke, VA||$133K||4||--||1,754|
|848 Hamilton Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$130K||2||--||1,436|
|1323 Main St SW Roanoke, VA||$135K||3||1||1,760|
|825 Kerns Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$137K||4||--||1,976|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!