832 N 6th St, Sheboygan, WI 53081
For Sale: $99,500
Price Cut (Oct 3): -$4,400
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:778 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2008
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow138
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #1322191
- Parcel #59281114138
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- School DistrictSheboygan Area
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count70
- Zillow Home ID92579201
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$98,312||$85K – $110K||-$1,783||$126||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$840/mo||$588 – $1.3K/mo||-$24||$1.08||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 53081 home values will fall 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Town of Sheboygan as a whole. Among 53081 homes, this home is 17.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 104.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.1% lower than in Town of Sheboygan, and 87.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 53081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Sheboygan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53081 home values.
Neighborhood for 832 N 6th Street
Nearby Schools in Town of Sheboygan
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Longfellow Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- Farnsworth Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- South High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- George D Warriner High School for Perso... 9-12 0.1 mi
- Trinity Lutheran School PK-8 0.3 mi
- Grant Elementary PK-5 0.5 mi
- Elementary School for the Arts and Acad... PK-5 0.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005