832 NW 63rd St, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement, 350 sqft
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0452001035
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 48672417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 832 Nw 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Ballard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Seattle, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Ballard home values.
- 836 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$584K221,690
- 826 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$594K321,660
- 833 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$687K322,370
- 833 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$476K211,330
- 837 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$477K211,190
- 827 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$443K211,160
- 831 NW 63rd St APT A Seattle, WA$466K32.51,460
- 824 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$449K311,210
- 842 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$650K322,400
- 841 NW 63rd St # A Seattle, WA$409K21.51,090
- 837 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$481K211,620
- 823 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$605K321,930
- 843 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$685K432,240
- 829 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$568K411,540
- 831 NW 63rd St APT B Seattle, WA$463K32.51,360
- 831 NW 63rd St APT C Seattle, WA$434K221,260
- 841 NW 63rd St # B Seattle, WA$410K21.51,090
- 830 NW 63rd St # A Seattle, WA$464K321,390
- 830 NW 63rd St # B Seattle, WA$464K321,390
- 839A NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$416K21.51,090
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.