832 Olive St, Greensboro, NC 274013 beds, 2 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $215,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Fully renovated kitchen, subway tile backsplash, maple cabinets, slate gray granite countertops.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0002164
- Zillow Home ID: 5905221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 832 Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% greater than in Greensboro, and 114.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27401 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greensboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27401 home values.
- 830 Olive St Greensboro, NC$207K321,757
- 834 Olive St Greensboro, NC$179K211,755
- 836 Olive St Greensboro, NC$174K422,382
- 814 Olive St Greensboro, NC$218K332,528
- 812 Olive St Greensboro, NC$372K332,628
- 308 E Hendrix St Greensboro, NC$348K--35,544
- 210 E Hendrix St Greensboro, NC$337K432,350
- 303 E Hendrix St Greensboro, NC$236K32.51,828
- 810 Olive St Greensboro, NC$215K442,318
- 301 E Hendrix St Greensboro, NC$189K321,712
- 305 E Hendrix St Greensboro, NC$233K421,830
- 208 E Hendrix St Greensboro, NC$453K43.53,431
- 305 E Hendrix St Greensboro, NC$136K32--
- 813 Olive St Greensboro, NC$165K432,200
- 211 E Hendrix St Greensboro, NC$250K42.52,508
- 307 E Hendrix St Greensboro, NC$237K321,864
- 811 Olive St Greensboro, NC$166K211,581
- 808 Olive St Greensboro, NC$185K331,936
- 809 Olive St Greensboro, NC$141K21.51,200
- 904 Olive St Greensboro, NC$214K322,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.