- Lot: 13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 164 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,146 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $212
- MLS #: 88520
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Foundation\Basement \ Crawl Space, Exterior Features \ Landscaped, Style \ Two Story, Water Heater \ Electric, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Interior Features \ Dry Wall, Construction \ Brick Veneer\Brick, Lot Description \ View, Garage \ Workshop, Dining\Kitchen \ Formal Dining, Attic \ Floored, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Heating System \ 2 or 3+ Zone, Dining\Kitchen \ Custom, Dining\Kitchen \ Island, Miscellaneous \ Underground Utilities, Interior Features \ Bedroom on 1st Floor, Interior Features \ Window Covering(s), Interior Features \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Features \ Air Conditioned, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Lot Description \ Pasture Land, Apx Acreage Range \ 11.0-15.99, Miscellaneous \ Workshop, Foundation\Basement \ Exterior Entrance, Garage \ Barn Garage
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,712 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146457152
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $114-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29805 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Aiken as a whole. Among 29805 homes, this home is 628.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 224.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% higher than in Aiken, and 23.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aiken.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29805 home values.
|Wire Rd Aiken, SC||$191K||--||--||--|
|815 Wire Rd Aiken, SC||$191K||--||3||2,411|
|858 Wire Rd Aiken, SC||--||--||--||--|
|751 Wire Rd Aiken, SC||$117K||--||1.5||1,274|
|741 Wire Rd Aiken, SC||$231K||3||2.5||2,963|
|1190 Bradley Mill Rd Aiken, SC||$182K||3||2||2,069|
|1188 Bradley Mill Rd Aiken, SC||$140K||--||2||1,599|
|1180 Bradley Mill Rd Aiken, SC||$126K||3||2||1,247|
|794 Wire Rd Aiken, SC||--||3||2||2,180|
|794 Wire Rd Aiken, SC||$259K||3||2.5||1,916|
|724 Wire Rd Aiken, SC||$111K||--||1.5||1,373|
|407 Johnson Mill Dr Aiken, SC||$189K||3||3||1,700|
|525 Johnson Mill Dr Aiken, SC||$230K||3||2.5||2,649|
|1185 Bradley Mill Rd Aiken, SC||$137K||--||2||1,476|
|3071 Home Rd Aiken, SC||$81K||--||--||672|
|969 Wire Rd Aiken, SC||$139K||--||--||2,128|
|Wiggans Aiken, SC||$78K||--||--||672|
|550 Summer Lakes Dr Aiken, SC||$248K||--||3||3,057|
|532 Summer Lakes Dr Aiken, SC||$281K||3||2||3,248|
|Richland Ave Aiken, SC||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Aiken
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!