8320 Torrington Ave, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 361 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Pets Allowed, Tile Flooring, View, WD Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0335821022
- Zillow Home ID: 51585811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8320 Torrington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Tampa, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8322 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$199K321,874
- 8318 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$159K321,424
- 8316 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$213K42.52,360
- 8324 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$203K42.52,142
- 18307 Elmhurst Ln Tampa, FL$161K321,424
- 18309 Elmhurst Ln Tampa, FL$189K321,874
- 8315 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$199K322,254
- 8313 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$215K42.52,360
- 8326 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$207K321,600
- 8314 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$186K321,636
- 18305 Elmhurst Ln Tampa, FL$218K42.52,142
- 8317 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$195K321,869
- 8311 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$176K321,636
- 18303 Elmhurst Ln Tampa, FL$223K421,874
- 18311 Elmhurst Ln Tampa, FL$227K42.52,360
- 8319 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$196K321,874
- 8309 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$198K322,112
- 8328 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$186K321,874
- Elmhurst Ln Tampa, FL$223K421,874
- 8307 Torrington Ave Tampa, FL$217K42.52,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.