8323 Appoline St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 3 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Warranty Deed Provided! LAND SALES CONTRACT POSSIBLE WITH 30% DOWN. See all of our turnkey investment properties at: http://investmentsforu.com
Investors, great deal on this truly turn-key, solid brick home for years of future happiness and wealth! This belongs in your buy-and-hold portfolio so you can collect rental income! This is a great property in a great neighborhood. Wonderful tenant in place!
This is a turn-key, large, brick single family home, approximately 1,445 sq.ft. with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths (!), a great fireplace made of Italian marble with a large mirror hanging over it in the living room, plus full basement!
Double lot; comes with a detached 2-car garage! Updated electrical.
Copper plumbing, newer roof, plaster cove ceilings, natural birch woodwork throughout! All appliances included (WDSR). No rehab required!
This property on Appoline is the Aviation Subdivision of Detroit in a great neighborhood! Great investment property which grosses over $7,000 in annual gross rent! Built in 1938. Lot size = approximately 10,018 square feet or .23 acre!
Located in a residential mostly-all brick neighborhood in Detroit, and brick properties are always in demand by both homeowners and renters!
Municipal water, fuel = gas, heating = recirculating hot water.
Property taxes = $2,673. Surrounded by great similar properties!
We have the most excellent boots-on-the ground property managers who have tenants in place at only 10% management fee for your investment! One-stop shopping! We do it all! This is the best time in history to invest in real estate!
- Lot: 10,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Finished basement, 933 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 220219723
- Zillow Home ID: 88207628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8323 Appoline Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aviation Sub. market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 115% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.6% greater than in Detroit, and 570.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Aviation Sub. home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Aviation Sub. home values.
- 8315 Appoline St Detroit, MI$39K31.51,347
- 8301 Appoline St Detroit, MI$44K------
- 8299 Appoline St Detroit, MI$32K--1.51,570
- 6045 Oakman Blvd Detroit, MI$76K--1.51,174
- 8291 Appoline St Detroit, MI$32K--21,679
- 6459 Oakman Blvd Detroit, MI$128K--3.52,082
- 6055 Oakman Blvd Detroit, MI$45K421,166
- 6425 Oakman Blvd Detroit, MI$103K--21,326
- 8324 Appoline St Detroit, MI$37K--1.51,416
- 8330 Appoline St Detroit, MI$33K--11,424
- 8283 Appoline St Detroit, MI$32K--1.51,097
- 8306 Appoline St Detroit, MI$34K--1.51,424
- 6075 Oakman Blvd Detroit, MI$60K--2.51,162
- 8275 Appoline St Detroit, MI$30K--21,423
- 6511 Oakman Blvd Detroit, MI$83K--23,958
- 8314 Appoline St Detroit, MI$44K311,016
- 6007 Oakman Blvd Detroit, MI$114K--32,088
- 8267 Appoline St Detroit, MI$34K311,426
- 8298 Appoline St Detroit, MI$44K------
- 8290 Appoline St Detroit, MI$30K31.51,746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.