8324 54th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981183 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $355,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 490 sqft
- Partial basement, 470 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Parcel #: 3524049174
- Zillow Home ID: 48878527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8324 54th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dunlap market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 58.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 130% higher than in Seattle, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunlap home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunlap home values.
- 5404 S Grattan St Seattle, WA$411K321,280
- 8320 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$611K42.53,060
- S Budd Ct Seattle, WA$379K411,610
- 8301 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$551K43.52,800
- 8301 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$610K43.52,800
- 8316 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$671K41.51,510
- 5312 S Grattan St Seattle, WA$458K421,870
- 8317 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$528K41.752,100
- 8400 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$361K532,960
- 8408 Duncan Ave S Seattle, WA$435K31.52,700
- 8412 Duncan Ave S Seattle, WA$215K21890
- 8312 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$938K31.51,470
- 8304 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$666K432,890
- 8304 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$441K42.252,080
- 8311 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$219K31940
- 8408 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$264K311,400
- 8301 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$625K443,000
- 8307 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$417K432,400
- 8416 Duncan Ave S Seattle, WA$170K21930
- 8301 54th Ave S Seattle, WA$564K442,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.